There was a trend toward decreased symptoms, measured on the self-report Impact of Event Scale-Revised (IES-R).
What does IES-R stand for?
IES-R stands for Impact of Event Scale-Revised
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of IES-R in our Acronym Attic
- International Employment Services (various locations)
- International Energy Services (various locations)
- International English School (various locations)
- International Exchange Service (various organizations)
- Inverted Echo Sounders
- Investimenti e Sviluppo (Italian: Investments and Development)
- Iowa Engineering Society
- iPlanet Enterprise Server
- Isokinetics and Exercise Science (international journal)
- Identity and Experiences Scale-General
- Illinois Elementary Sports Association
- Indiana Education Savings Authority (Indianapolis, IN)
- Infogrames Entertainment SA
- Institution of Engineers Singapore (est. 1966)
- Instituto de Estudios Superiores de Administración (Spanish: Institute of Higher Administration Studies; Venezuela)
- Integrated Equiangular Spiral Antenna
- International Executive Security Association
- Interoperability for Enterprise Software and Applications (conference)
- Inland Empire Society of American Foresters (Idaho and Washington)
- International English Speakers Association of Finland
Samples in periodicals archive:
22 Long-term stressfulness of the cervical cancer diagnosis was assessed with the Impact of Event Scale-Revised (IES-R).
For the follow-up assessment, the investigators contacted participants by telephone to obtain their consent to participate in an in-person interview using the Clinician-Administered PTSD Scale (CAPS) and to fill out the Impact of Event Scale-Revised (IES-R).