What does IDEMA stand for?
IDEMA stands for Impact of Decoupling and Modulation (farming; EU)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IDEMA
We have 2 other meanings of IDEMA in our Acronym Attic
- Indiana Department of Environmental Management
- Informations- und Dokumentationsstelle Ethik in der Medizin (German)
- Institute for Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism (South Africa)
- Instituto de Derecho y Empresa (Spanish)
- Integrated Design and Modeling
- International Dental Exhibition and Meeting
- Intradural Extramedullary (tumor)
- Iranian Diesel Engine Manufacturing Co
- Italian Derivatives Market
- Iterative Demapping and Decoding
- International Digital Electroacoustic Music Archive (media technology)
- International Disk Drive Equipment and Materials Association
- Institut d'Ethnologie Méditerranéenne et Comparative (Aix-en-Provence, France)
- Integrated Development of the Eastern Nile (Eastern Nile Council of Ministers; Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- Integrated Digital Enhanced Network (Motorola variant of TDMA wireless)
- International Democratic Education Network
- Automated Biometrics Identification System (law enforcement)