The Tulsa Area Immunization Coalition (TAIC) has been an active group of healthcare professionals involved in immunizations and immunization practice since 1997.
What does IMMUN stand for?
IMMUN stands for Immunization
This definition appears very frequently
- International Master in Materials and Sensors Systems for Environmental Technologies (graduate degree)
- Integrated Maintenance Management Team
- Intelligent Memory Manager Technology
- International Maritime Meteorological Tape (WMO)
- International Space Station Mission Management Team
- International Money Markets Trading Association (finance)
- International Multimodal Transport Association
- Intelligent Multimedia and Thinking Skills (social science)
- Independent Media Monitoring Unit (Guyana Elections Commission)
- Independent Munitions Maintenance Unit
- Individual Mileage May Vary
- Iris Mild Mosaic Virus (plant virus)
- International Magnetic Measurement Workshop
- Independent Media News (UK)
- Indicated Mach Number
- Infectious Mononucleosis
- Information Management Network (New York, NY)
- Inmarsat Mobile Number (satellite communications)
- Innovation Media Network
- Input-Matching Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
3, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- August - which is National Immunization Awareness Month - is the ideal time for Pennsylvania residents of all ages to make sure they are up-to-date with immunizations, and especially for parents of school students, the Department of Health said today.
The Childhood Influenza Immunization Coalition (CIIC) has launched a Web site, www.
with some childhood immunization rates that rival some Third World countries.
The immunization strategy may resolve the great debate in Alzheimer's disease research.
Thus, even residents who have documented immunization should have their records checked to determine if revaccination is needed.
The importance of immunization Immunization has become an important issue for America's young people.
The Chiron Foundation, a nonprofit philanthropic organization funded by Chiron Corporation (NASDAQ:CHIR), announced today that it has awarded a total of $198,500 to five national organizations for programs promoting public awareness and education about immunization and vaccine-preventable diseases.