About Immunicon Corporation Immunicon Corporation is developing and commercializing proprietary cell- and molecular-based human diagnostic and life science research products, and is providing certain analytical services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to assist them in developing new therapeutic agents, with an initial focus on cancer disease management.
What does IMMC stand for?
IMMC stands for Immunicon Corporation (stock symbol)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IMMC
We have 20 other meanings of IMMC in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Molecular Medicine and Genetics (Medical College of Georgia; Augusta, GA)
- Iowa Manure Management Action Group
- Isaac Murphy Memorial Art Garden (Lexington, KY)
- International Mariners Management Association of Japan
- In My Most Arrogant Opinion
- Information Management and Mine Action Programs (landmines)
- Internet and Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines (Philippines)
- Instituto Municipal Malvinas Argentinas Telecomunicaciones (Spanish: Malvinas Argentina Municipal Telecommunications Institute; Malvinas, Argentina)
- Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Integrated Materiel Management Center
- Integrated Mission Management Computer
- Intelligence Materiel Management Center
- Interdigestive Migrating Motor Complex
- International Meeting on Mine Clearance (UN)
- International Millennium Mining Corp (North Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center (Des Moines, IA)
- Injured Military Members Compensation Act (Canada)
- Indie Memphis Micro Cinema Club (Tennessee)
- International Mini Model Collectors' Club (online)
Samples in periodicals archive:
March 7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Immunicon Corporation announced today that President and Chief Executive Officer Byron D.
Immunicon Corporation (NASDAQ-CM:IMMC) announced today that, effective as of today's date, its common stock began quotation on the Over-the-Counter Bulletin Board.
Immunicon Corporation (NASDAQ:IMMC) announced today that it is exploring and evaluating various financial and strategic alternatives for the Company, including the sale of some or all of its businesses.
30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Immunicon Corporation announced today that, consistent with the Company's previously announced top management succession plan, its Board of Directors elected Byron D.
Immunicon Corporation (NASDAQ:IMMC) announced today it has reduced staff levels and incurred certain expenses in order to better facilitate the Company's current strategy, near-term outlook and ongoing operations.
30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Immunicon Corporation , a development-stage company developing and commercializing proprietary cell- and molecular-based human diagnostic and life-science research products with an initial focus on cancer, announced today that President and Chief Operating Officer Byron D.
Immunicon Corporation (NASDAQ:IMMC) announced today that, on March 3, 2008, the arbitrator (the "Arbitrator") in the American Arbitration Association proceedings brought by Immunicon Corporation against Veridex LLC (the "Arbitration") issued a final decision determining that Veridex was not in breach of its "best efforts" marketing obligation and dismissing Immunicon's claims in the Arbitration.