com/prnh/20120806/MM52838LOGO) Before the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, the employment of illegal workers was explicitly permitted by statute.
What does IRCA stand for?
IRCA stands for Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IRCA
We have 53 other meanings of IRCA in our Acronym Attic
- Irvine Ranch Conservancy (est. 2005; Irvine, CA)
- Islamic Relief Committee
- Islamic Religious Council
- Islamic Research Center (various locations)
- Island Rallysport Club (Nanaimo, BC)
- Issue Resolution Conference (USACE)
- Italian Red Cross
- Italian Resuscitation Council
- Item Responsibility Code
- Increase and Replacement of Construction and Machinery (US Navy)
- Indian Railway Conference Association (est. 1903)
- Indiana Resource Center for Autism
- Instituto Reynosense para la Cultura y las Artes (Spanish: Reynosense Institute for Culture and the Arts; Municipal Institute of Culture in Reynosa; Mexico)
- Integrated Readiness Capability Assessment
- International Radio Club of America
- International Register of Certified Auditors
- International Register of Civil Aircraft (est. 1961)
- International Risk Control Academy (South Africa)
- Iowa Roofing Contractors Association (est. 1959)
- Inter-Regional Corridor Alternatives Analysis (study; Mountainland Association of Governments; Utah)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Answer: The Immigration and Nationality Act, as amended by the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, requires employers to check identification and work eligibility documents and complete an Employment Eligibility Verification Form (an I-9) on anyone hired after Nov.
Senate counsel who helped draft the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, said Congress purposely created civil and criminal penalties and that both should be enforced.
Efforts to control illegal immigration led to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, which attempted to restrict the employment opportunities of illegal aliens by imposing penalties on employers who hired them.
To be sure, the partisan tinkerings of Congress could result in a new policy as useless as the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 prohibits asking only foreign workers to sign confidentiality agreements.
In addition, Coverall Cleaning Concepts trains each Franchise Owner to comply with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
The study asserts that economic conditions and policy intervention such as the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 in California have affected the flow of illegal immigrants over the 13-year span from 1980 to 1993.