Ted Poe of Humble has been appointed Vice Chairman of the House Immigration Subcommittee and the chairman of the all-Republican Immigration Reform Caucus.
What does IRC stand for?
IRC stands for Immigration Reform Caucus (US Congress)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRC
We have 491 other meanings of IRC in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Reformed Baptist Studies (Escondido, CA)
- Intermediate-Range Booster System
- Internal Ribosome-Binding Site (biochemistry)
- Iberian Rare Breeds Trust (UK and Spain; donkey rescue)
- Integrated Rail Bus Transit (India)
- Information Resource of Business Value (Canada)
- Institut de Recherche en Biologie Végétale (Plant Biology Research Institute - Canada)
- Icelandic Research Council
- Igor Righetti Comunicazione
- Illinois Reading Council
- Immigration Reform Coalition
- Immigration Removal Centre (UK)
- Imposto Sobre o Rendimento das Pessoas Colectivas (Portuguese tax)
- Impôt sur le Revenu des Collectivités (French: Tax on Corporate Income; Luxembourg)
- In-Room Connection
- Incident Response Capability
- Incident Review Committee
- Incremental Related Carrier (cable television)
- Incrementally Related Carrier
- Independent Recording Company (music store)
Samples in periodicals archive:
House of Representatives is still called the Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus.
This so-called comprehensive immigration reform really means amnesty for the 10 to 20 million illegal immigrants in America today," explained Republican Representative Brian Bilbray of California, the Chairman of the House Immigration Reform Caucus.
He started the Immigration Reform Caucus in 1999, with 16 other members.
Representative Tom Tancredo (R-Colorado), who heads the Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus.
Colorado); the head of the House Immigration Reform Caucus, says it would be a waste of President Bush's political capital.
Tom Tancredo (R-CO), who chairs the Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus.
Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) executive director Dan Stein and Congressman Tom Tancredo (R-CO), chairman of the Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus, will hold a press conference to lay out the immediate steps that can be taken by Congress and the White House to implement the Commission's recommendations and make America less vulnerable to terrorist attack.