This skyrocketing level of paramilitary readiness "has confused the Patrol's mandate and created an us-versus-them mentality," says Maria Jimenez, coordinator of the American Friends Service Committee's Immigration Law Enforcement Monitoring Project in Houston.
What does ILEMP stand for?
ILEMP stands for Immigration Law Enforcement Monitoring Project
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Internet Literary Editors Fellowship (Michigan)
- Institute for Law and Environmental Governance (Kenya)
- International Law Enforcement Games (sports)
- Illinois Local Environmental Health Administrators
- Interdisciplinary Leadership Education for Health Professionals (Vermont; also seen as VT-ILEHP)
- Index of Leading Economic Indicators
- interleukin-like EMT inducer (protein)
- Internacia Ligo de Esperantistaj Instruistoj (Esperanto: International League of Esperanto Instructors)
- Centre for Information on Low External Input and Sustainable Agriculture
- Internet Library of Early Journals
- Institute of Logistics, Economy and Management of Technology
- International Limited Election Observation Mission (2001 presidential election; Belarus)
- International Law Enforcement Officers' Square Club
- Initiative Ludwig Erhard Preis (German: Ludwig Erhard Prize Initiative; business excellence award)
- Institute for Law and Economic Policy (Philadelphia, PA)
- International Leaders in Education Program (India/US)
- Independent Librarians' Exchange Round Table
- Impact of Life Events Scale
- Indian Land Elementary School (Indian Land, SC)
- Institute of Linguistics, ESL (English as a Second Language) and Slavic Languages & Literatures (College of Liberal Arts; Univeristy of Minnesota, Twin Cities; Minneapolis, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The occasion is release of an American Friends Service Committee (AFSC) report titled "Sealing Our Borders: The Human Toll," by the Quaker organization's Immigration Law Enforcement Monitoring Project (ILEMP), based in Houston.