3-D parachute simulation by the immersed boundary method, Computers and Fluids 38: 1080-1090.
What does IBM stand for?
IBM stands for Immersed Boundary Method (mathematics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IBM
We have 218 other meanings of IBM in our Acronym Attic
- Itty Bitty Linux Server
- Institute for Business, Law and Technology (Touro Law Center; New York)
- Institution-Based Long-Term Care
- Iowans for Better Local Television
- Ignore Basic Laws of Universe
- Interim Bottom Loss Upgrade
- In-Business Las Vegas (publication; Nevada)
- I Buy Macintosh
- Ich Bin Müde (German: I Am Tired)
- Ideal Breeding Material
- Inclusion Body Myopathy
- Inclusion Body Myositis (inflammatory muscle disease)
- Indian Bureau of Mines (India)
- Individual-Based Modeling
- Initial Body Mass
- Injection Blow Moulding
- Inspection by Modularization
- Institut des Biosciences Marines (French; Canada)
- Integrated Border Management
- Integrated Business Management (Sales & Operations Planning)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among specific topics are an immersed boundary method for simulating compressible viscous flow in complex geometries, the numerical study of battle damaged two-dimensional wings, the meridional flow of grounded abyssal currents on a sloping bottom in spherical geometry, acoustic frequency for bubble size correlation using acoustic emissions, and using heart blood flow analysis in clinical practice.