He said that steps have been taken by the newly appointed Chairman PIA to ensure in time arrival/departure of flights and the government was planning to induct some aircraft, on dry lease, to meet its immediate operational requirements.
What does IOR stand for?
IOR stands for Immediate Operational Requirement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IOR
We have 57 other meanings of IOR in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Psychiatry Volunteer Twin Register
- International Outer Planet Watch
- International Organization of Pakistani Women Engineers
- In-Order Queue (BIOS setting)
- Incremental Order Quantity
- Initial Order Quantity
- Installation/Operation Qualification
- Instructor of the Quarter (various armed forces)
- In-Order Queue Depth
- Ideas of reference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Addressing the media after inaugurating the System Test and Integration Rig (STIR) complex of the Centre of Airborne Systems, a lab of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) early today, Antony talked about importing defence systems to meet the country's immediate operational requirements.
The innovative development and fielding of VideoScout using Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) technology meets immediate operational requirements efficiently and cost effectively.