MedSpring currently operates 14 immediate care centers with six centers in Austin, five centers in Houston, and three Chicago area centers.
What does ICC stand for?
ICC stands for Immediate Care Center (healthcare)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICC
We have 1147 other meanings of ICC in our Acronym Attic
- Ice Crystal Consortium (aviation manufacturers)
- Icecrown Citadel (World of Warcraft)
- Ichinomiya City Cable (Aichi, Japan)
- Idaho Cooperative Council
- Idaho Correctional Center
- Ifield Community College (Crawley, West Sussex, UK)
- Illinois Campus Compact (coalition)
- Illinois Central College (East Peoria, IL)
- Illinois Commerce Commission
- Immaculate Conception College (Philippines)
- Immunization Coordination Committee (WHO)
- Imperial Camel Corps (UK)
- In-Circuit Communication (computing)
- Inadequate Core Cooling
- Inazawa Christian Church (Inazawa, Japan)
- Inbound Call Center (software)
- Incident Command Center
- Incoming Trunk Circuit (ANSI, ITU-T)
- Increased Cost of Compliance
- Independence Community College
Samples in periodicals archive:
Timothy Lyman, Medical Director of Resurrection's Immediate Care Centers in a press release.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Praveen Chopra is vice president, chief supply officer and CIO at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, a three-hospital, 474-bed, non-for-profit organization that includes five immediate care centers and one primary care center.
As our country struggles to find more solutions to affordable healthcare, Immediate Care Centers like pharmacies are becoming more and more the norm, and stopping in for a Flu shot and a gallon of milk on your commute home from work is becoming an every day occurrence.
Louis-based Ascension Health, is comprised of four hospitals and a center for mental health; immediate care centers, diagnostic imaging facilities, occupational health centers and a physician practice group that serves more than two million people every year in Chicago's suburbs.
org) that notifies the public about the current waiting time at its hospital emergency rooms and immediate care centers.
Based in Louisville, Kentucky, Norton Healthcare is one of the most comprehensive health care systems in the region, with five hospitals, five outpatient centers, 12 immediate care centers and more than 90 physician practices in Louisville and the surrounding area.
About Holy Family Medical Center: Holy Family Medical Center is the only long-term acute care hospital in Illinois with comprehensive outpatient services including an immediate care center.