NW Bio's methods avoid the premature activation of the precursors (monocytes), and develop pure immature dendritic cells -- avoiding the conflicting and confusing signals, and the need to override those signals with IL-4.
What does iDC stand for?
iDC stands for Immature Dendritic Cells
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of iDC
We have 450 other meanings of iDC in our Acronym Attic
- I Don't Believe You (chat)
- Infrastructure Development Bank of Zimbabwe (Harare, Zimbabwe)
- I Don't Care
- Idaho Department of Commerce
- Identification Code
- Identity of Key Distribution Center (FIPS)
- Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel
- Illinois District Council (Pentecostal Assemblies)
- Image Dissector Camera
- Imaging Dynamics Company (Canada)
- Imperial Defense College
- Implementation Strategies for Knowledge Management in Banking
- In Due Course
- In Dwelling Catheter
- In-Transit Data Card
- Income Damages Calculator
- Indefinite Delivery Contract (ongoing project)
- Independent Distribution Consultant
- Independent Duty Corpsman (US Navy hospital corpsman with advanced training)
- Index of Dispersion for Counts
Samples in periodicals archive:
What's more, these immature dendritic cells actually stimulate T-regs, which suppress the immune response even further.
Research by Pope and her collaborators shows that at the beginning of the infection process, mature and immature dendritic cells transport the virus without themselves becoming infected; later immature dendritic cells become infected and replicate HIV.
vaccines can activate and cause human immature dendritic cells from blood monocyte cells to become dendritic cells that secrete the IL-12 cytokine.
After being transported into the gut associated lymphoid tissue (GALT), the largest immune organ in the body, orally administered talactoferrin induces the recruitment of immature dendritic cells to the GALT and promotes their maturation.
In a separate study, researchers from UT Southwestern Medical Center (Peregrine's academic collaborators) and Affitech demonstrated in in vitro studies that immature dendritic cells cultured in the presence of PGN632 exhibited a significant increase in the production of inflammatory cytokines and chemokines.
vaccines on isolated human immature dendritic cells using a simple molecule, in two different instances," said Dr.
In the in vitro studies, immature dendritic cells cultured in the presence of PGN632 exhibited a significant increase in the production of inflammatory cytokines and chemokines.