What does IGPD stand for?
IGPD stands for Imidazole Glycerol-Phosphate Dehydratase (enzyme)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IGPD
We have 1 other meaning of IGPD in our Acronym Attic
- International Group for the Promotion of Badminton
- Irrevocable Guarantee of Payment Bond
- Integrated Global Presence and Basing Strategy
- Interdisciplinary Graduate Program in Biomedical Sciences
- Integrated Grain Processors Co-Operative, Inc. (Canada)
- Inter-Governmental Philatelic Corporation
- International Guild of Professional Consultants
- Image-Guided Percutaneous Catheter Drainage
- Institute of Geophysics, China Earthquake Administration
- International Gastro Primary Care Group (general-practitioner research group)
- Institute for Global Pharmaceutical Development (Arizona)
- Institut de la Gestion Publique et du Développement Economique (French)
- Inverse Gaussian Probability Density Function
- Institute of General Practice Education (Australia)
- International Guild of Professional Electrologists, Inc.
- Internationale Gesellschaft für Photogrammetrie und Fernerkundung (German: International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing)
- Ignis Petroleum Group, Inc.
- Institute for Gravitational Physics and Geometry (Pennsylvania State University)
- Illinois Giant Pumpkin Growers' Association
- Industrial Growth Platform, Inc. (Japan)