Officials of the Iranian Foreign Ministry, the country's Red Crescent Society (IRCS), and the Imam Khomeini Relief Committee accompanied the Iranian lawmakers during their visit to Myanmar.
What does IKRC stand for?
IKRC stands for Imam Khomeini Relief Committee (Iran)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Instructor/Key Personnel Training
- Inti Karya Persada Tehnik (Indonesian engineering company)
- Initiative Kritische Psychologie Wien (German: Critical Psychology Initiative Vienna; Austria)
- Implementatie Kwaliteit Paramedische Zorg (Dutch: Quality Evaluation Implementation Paramedical Care)
- I Know Right
- Indiana Kyudo Renmei (Lizton, IN)
- Institute of Kiswahili Research (University of Dar Es Salaam; Tanzania)
- Instituti Per Kerkime Rinore (Albanian: Institute for Youth Research; Kosovo)
- Institutional Knowledge Repository (Indira Ghandi Centre for Atomic Research; India)
- Integraal Kankercentrum Rotterdam (Dutch)
- Inverse Kinetics Rod Drop
- Internationales Komitee vom Roten Kreuz (German: International Red Cross Committee)
- Indiana-Kentucky Renewal Network
- Imperial Klingon Ship (Star Trek)
- Independent Karate School
- Information and Knowledge System
- Interkantonale Kontrollstelle für Heilmittel
- International Kolping Society (Cologne, Germany)
- Internes Kontrollsystem (German)
- Tiksi (Russia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He noted that officials of the Iranian Red Crescent Society (IRCS) and Imam Khomeini Relief Committee will be accompanying the delegation during the visit to Myanmar to study the situation of the Muslims in that country.
It also sanctioned the Lebanon branch of the Imam Khomeini Relief Committee and its director for being owned or controlled by Hizbullah and for providing Hizbullah with money and other support.