Prior to joining NASA, Gazarik served as project manager for the Geosynchronous Imaging Fourier Transform Spectrometer project at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's Lincoln Laboratory.
What does IFTS stand for?
IFTS stands for Imaging Fourier Transform Spectrometer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IFTS
We have 15 other meanings of IFTS in our Acronym Attic
- International Friendship Through the Performing Arts
- International Freedom to Publish Committee
- Inbound Free Tail Pointer Register (microprocessor coding)
- Institute for Thermal Processing Specialists
- Institute of Fundamental Technological Research
- International Federation for Theatre Research
- Israel Foreign Trade Risks Insurance Corporation Ltd. (Israel Ministry of Industry, Trade & Labor)
- Indian Foundation of Transport Research and Training (Delhi, India)
- I Feel the Same
- I'll Follow the Sun (Beatles song)
- Indemnité Forfaitaire pour Travaux Supplémentaires (French: Lump Sum for Extra Work)
- Indiana Firefighter Training System
- Information Fair Trader Scheme (UK)
- Institut de Formation Technique Supérieur (France)
- Institut de la Filtration et des Techniques Séparatives (French: Institute of Filtration and Separation Techniques)
- Integrated Federal Telecommunications System
- I Find That Slightly Amusing
- Institute of Food Technologists Student Association
- Isolated Fallopian Tube Torsion
- International Forum of Travel and Tourism Advocates
Samples in periodicals archive:
The design of the STORM is grounded off of NASA s Utah State-built Geosynchronous Imaging Fourier Transform Spectrometer sensor that leverages research and development investments by the U.