The DR-2510M scanner can go up to 25 pages and 50 images per minute, while the DR-2010M scanner can reach up to 20 pages and 40 images per minute.
What does IPM stand for?
IPM stands for Images Per Minute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPM
We have 310 other meanings of IPM in our Acronym Attic
- Intellectual Property Laws and Treaties (journal; UN World Intellectual Property Organization)
- Improved Probabilistic Location Update
- Intellectual Property and Licensing Unit
- Interprofessional Learning Unit
- Internet Parcel Look Up System
- Institut de Perfectionnement en Langues Vivantes
- Integrated Part-Load Values (rating for equipment that cools water for air conditioning)
- Industrial Partnership Laboratory Working Group
- Institute for Portuguese and Lusophone World Studies
- Intellectual Property License Exchange
- Immediate Past Master (Masonic)
- Impressions Per Minute
- Impuesto de Promoción Municipal (Spanish: Municipal Sales Tax; Peru)
- Impulses Per Minute
- In-Panel Module (automotive construction)
- Inches Per Minute
- Incident Process Management
- Income Property Management (Oregon)
- Independent Particle Model
- Industrial Preparedness Measure(s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Able to scan at up to 600 dpi for increased OCR accuracy, Fujitsu's fi-6140 and flatbed model fi-6240 (shown) scanners deliver 60 pages per minute, 120 images per minute at 200 dpi monochrome/grayscale and 40 ppm and 80 ipm at 300 dpi full color.
The DR-4010C high-speed color scanner is the latest addition to the DR scanner line from Canon and features the ability to process up to 42 pages or 84 images per minute.
For higher-end scanning, users can select from a number of Kodak Imagelink scanners, ranging from 23 to 270 images per minute.
The EEG-MRI combo--called the mental activity network scanner, or MAN-SCAN -- snaps a fresh picture of brain activity every 4 milliseconds, providing far more images per minute than positron emission tomography (PET), another popular brain-imaging technique (SN: 2/25/89, o.
It also is capable of one-pass duplex document scanning, estimated at up to 88 images per minute.
HP's Scanjet 8390 flatbed scanner features a 100-page automatic document feeder and dual heads that can scan both sides of a document at up to 70 images per minute.
The i65 is a duplex model capable of processing 60 images per minute by capturing both sides of a document simultaneously at 200dpi, or color at 150dpi.