By supporting FlashPix within the QuickTime architecture, Apple has effectively added this file format to their base Operating System, allowing users to open and view FlashPix images from within their existing applications.
What does IFW stand for?
IFW stands for Images From Within (Ed Reininga art website)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of IFW
We have 24 other meanings of IFW in our Acronym Attic
- Impurity Free Vacancy Diffusion
- Impurity-Free Vacancy Disordering (quantum electronics)
- Independent Film and Video Festival
- Integrated Fluid Variator and Gearbox
- If Flight Visibility Becomes Less Than
- International Forum of Visual Practitioners
- If Visibility Remains
- Indigenous Family Violence Strategy (Aboriginal Affairs Victoria and Department of Human Services; Victoria, Australia)
- Institute for Family Violence Studies (Florida State University)
- Image File Wrapper
- Incentive Freebie Website
- Industrial Fire World
- Inertia Friction Welding (South Bend, IN)
- Information Framework (enterprise architecture)
- Initial Fees Worksheet (home financing)
- Injection Flood-Wash
- Inland Fisheries and Wildlife (Maine)
- Institut für Weltwirtschaft (German: Kiel Institute for the World Economy)
- Institut für Wissenschaftliches Rechnen, ETH Zürich (German)
- Institut Für Wissenschaftstransfer durch Wissenschaftliche Weiterbildung (Universität Bremen)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 users will also be able to dynamically re-size and reposition Frames by pointing and dragging with their mouse; preview background GIF images from within Claris Home Page; drag and drop tab -- delimited text from spreadsheet and database documents to automatically create Tables; and specify row heights and column widths within Tables.
0 users will also be able to dynamically re-size and position Frames by pointing and dragging with their mouse; preview background GIF images from within Claris Home Page; drag and drop tab-delimited text from spreadsheet and database documents to automatically create tables within their web page, and specify row heights and column widths within Tables.