Secure Digital Imagery Management System to Help Law Enforcement Officers More Efficiently Access and Store Images and Video to Assist Investigations SYDNEY -- The New South Wales (NSW) Police Force has selected Unisys Australia in a three-year deal to implement and provide maintenance services for an end-to-end digital imagery management system to manage and protect the approximately 1 million digital images taken annually by forensic teams as well as images and video footage received from the public.
What does IMS stand for?
IMS stands for Imagery Management System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IMS
We have 659 other meanings of IMS in our Acronym Attic
- I Must Say
- Ice Mapping System
- Ice Mountain Splash (amusement park ride)
- Identity Management System
- If Memory Serves
- If Modified Since (Squid)
- Illustration Management System
- Image Management Systems, Inc. (New York City)
- Image Microsystems Inc.
- Image Movement Signal (Corollary Discharge Theory)
- Imagery Manipulation Services
- Immunomagnetic Separation (laboratory tool)
- Impact Monitoring System (energy absorption)
- Improved Mooring System (US Navy)
- In Market Sales
- In-situ Magnetic Sensor
- Inbound Marketing Summit (conference)
- Incident Management Software (various companies)
- Incident Management System
- Incomplete Model Space
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using Intergraph's TerraShare imagery management system as a separate server application, the analyst can retrieve imagery, ADRG, CADRG, CIB(R), and other raster products using the power of GeoMedia's spatial and feature query capabilities.