SAIC technology demonstrations include: * AIMES Video Processing Systems , SAIC's next-generation motion imagery exploitation tool.
What does IMEX stand for?
IMEX stands for Imagery Exploitation (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IMEX
- Institute for Middle East Understanding
- Independent Market for Every Utility Customer (strategy to implement a free market for utilities)
- Introduction to Modern Econometrics Using Stata (book)
- Istanbul Marmara Egitim Vakfi (Turkey)
- Index of Middle English Verse
- Institut Mensch Ethik Wissenschaft (German: Ethics Institute of Human Science)
- India-Middle East-Western Europe (plan for submarine cable network to link Mumbai, India to Marseilles, France; Alcatel-Lucent)
- International Mars Exploration Working Group
- Integrated Missile Early Warning Satellites (DSP satellite)
- International Mobile Early-Warning System
- Import and Export
- Industrial Materials Exchange
- International Medical Educators Exchange (Canada)
- International Monetary Exchange, Inc.
- Worldwide Exhibition for Incentive Travel, Meetings and Events
- IFRA Message Format
- Immunofluorescence (immunology)
- Immunomonitoring Facility (Burnett Institute; Australia)
- Imphal, India - Municipal (Airport Code)
- Impossible Mission Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
GEOINT comes in several forms, to include Motion Imagery Exploitation, Advanced Geospatial Intelligence, Geospatial Analysis, Moving Target Indicator (MTI), Commercial Imagery, Precision Targeting, and Multi-Intelligence Fusion.
where the analysis facility also conducted the required imagery exploitation.
The new motion imagery exploitation system enables intelligence analysts to fuse, exploit and report on motion imagery data from a full range of sources.
Other factors limit MOS 35F all source analysts from devoting energy towards imagery exploitation.
Andrew Schaeffer, the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency's Imagery Exploitation Course Team, the Integrated Collection Management Program Team, the Eagle Express Production Team and the geospatial engineers on Google Federal team.
2 by delivering imagery exploitation, Web-centric information sharing and situational awareness for command and control ISR within a single integrated solution.
Based on lessons learned from the field we are adding Advanced Geospatial Imagery (AGI), Full Motion Video (FMV), Imagery Exploitation Support System (IESS) functions, and Moving Target Indicator (MTI) familiarization to our 96D/35G training.