In 2002, Captiva and Fujitsu Computer Products of America joined to package Pixel Translations' Image and Scanner Interface Specification (ISIS) scanner driver system and a demonstration product of PixTools QuickScan Pro, Pixel's scanning utility, with Fujitsu's fi-series scanners worldwide.
What does ISIS stand for?
ISIS stands for Image and Scanner Interface Specification
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ISIS
We have 264 other meanings of ISIS in our Acronym Attic
- International Society for Inventory Research (Budapest, Hungary)
- Items of Special Interest Reporting
- Institute of Standards & Industrial Research of Iran
- International Sorption Information Retrieval System
- International Symposium on Implicit and Robust Systems
- International Symposium on Intelligent Robotic Systems (annual conference)
- Information Security Incident Response Team (Audit-Information Systems; online security group)
- I'm Sorry - I'll Read That Again
- International Society for Influenza and other Respiratory Virus Diseases (England professional society)
- Illinois Student Information System (software)
- Image Selected in Vivo Spectroscopy
- Image, Speech, and Intelligent Systems Research Group (University of Southampton)
- Images & Scanners Interface Standard
- Imaging Science and Information Systems (Center; Department of Radiology, Georgetown University Medical Center)
- Implementation of the Single European Sky in South East Europe
- In-Situ and Satellite Information System (Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
- In-situ Storage Image Sensor
- Independent School Information Service
- Industrial Signature Interoperability Specification (Germany)
- Industry Support Information Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Captiva's Image and Scanner Interface Specification (ISIS) driver will be included with each new i30 and i40 scanner, empowering users to immediately use the scanner with the universe of ISIS-compatible document capture applications.
For enhanced scanning functionality, full support of Captiva's Image and Scanner Interface Specification (ISIS(R)), the industry standard, enterprise-level interface that unites a universe of scanners and applications, has also been added.
Image and Scanner Interface Specification (ISIS(R)) has allowed the document imaging and e-content market to prosper and is used in virtually all instances where a system needs to talk to a scanner.
Advanced, Open Scan Solution The PixTools/Scan toolkit, based on ISIS, the Image and Scanner Interface Specification, allows FileNet to support more than 120 different scanner configurations.
ISIS, the Image and Scanner Interface Specification, used in PixTools, was developed by Pixel Translations.
the Image and Scanner Interface Specification, allows up to 120 different scanner models to be supported by Acrobat Capture.