NEC, PCX1, Image Synthesis Processor and Texture Shading Processor are trademarks or registered trademarks of NEC Corp.
What does ISP stand for?
ISP stands for Image Synthesis Processor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ISP
We have 685 other meanings of ISP in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligence Specialist of the Year (commendation; US Navy)
- I Spit on Your Grave (movie)
- International School of Zug (Switzerland)
- Idaho State Police
- Ideal Sales Process
- Identification Safety Point
- IISCO (Indian Iron & Steel Company) Steel Plant (Burnpur, India)
- Ikebukuro Shopping Park (Tokyo, Japan)
- Illinois State Police
- Image Signal Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The arcade chip set consists of an Image Synthesis Processor (ISP) and a Texture Shading Processor (TSP).