All the algoritms can be achieved in real time with a PC and a pipeline image processing board.
What does IPB stand for?
IPB stands for Image Processing Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IPB
We have 93 other meanings of IPB in our Acronym Attic
- Intervention Project on Absence and Well-Being (psychology study; Denmark)
- Invasive Plants Association of Wisconsin
- Israeli-Palestinian Archaeology Working Group (policy initiative; University of Southern California)
- Integrated Public Alert and Warning System (US FEMA)
- Interim Portable Analysis Workstation
- Imageworks Professional Academic Excellence (training program; trademark of Sony Imageworks)
- International Performing Artists for Youth (conference)
- Institute for Phytopathology and Applied Zoology (Justus Liebig University Giessen; Germany)
- Illuminated Pushbutton
- Illustrated Parts Breakdown
- Improved PB
- In-Plane Bending
- Incentive Performance Bonus
- Information Policy Board (Australia)
- Initial Participation Branch (US Department of Education)
- Insanity Prawn Boy
- Installation Planning Board
- Installation Property Book
- Institut Paul Bocuse (French: Paul Bocuse Institute)
- Institut Pertanian Bogor (Indonesian: Bogor Agricultural Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The XRI-1200 is a PC-based digital image processing board specifically designed for demanding X-Ray imaging applications where images often contain motion artifacts and exhibit low contrast, high-noise characteristics.
Space technology could be applied in the development of high speed image processing board using DSP, high speed data storage systems, and nuclear disaster prevention.
The image processing board includes ChipWrights' CW4511 visual signal processor which supports JPEG compression at more than 15 Mpixels/sec.
ScanFix does not require any additional image processing boards or
Kofax today announced the company has shipped its 150,000th image processing board.
Irvine Sensors intends to integrate the new version of the NPM Cube on its Vector Image Processing board (VIP/Balboa(TM)) that it has in development, and which is based on its proprietary Balboa high-speed image processing architecture.
ScanFix functionalities operate totally in software -- there is no need for additional image processing boards or hardware accelerators in the scanner.