Architecture Simplify High Performance Multiprocessor Image Processing
What does IMPRO stand for?
IMPRO stands for Image Processing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Improvement of Methods for Producing Real-Time Embedded Software (ESPRIT Project 10043)
- Innovative Materials for Processes in Energy Systems (international symposium; Japan)
- Integrated Multi-Paradigm Reliable and Extensible Storage System
- Intermetallic Materials Processing in Relation to Earth and Space Solidification (European Space Agency)
- Intra-Molecular Propagation of Electron Spin States
- Integrated Multiple Platform for Remote-Sensing Simulation and Real-Time Interactive Operation
- Intellectual multimedia property rights model and terminology for universal reference
- Improved Performance Research Integration Tool
- Integrated Manpower and Personnel Integration
- Integrated Circuit Multistep Process Diagnosis
- Integrated Multilevel Power Network Voltage Control
- Interagency Monitoring of Protected Visual Environments (US Federal program)
- Illustrative Metaphor Production in Reactive Object-Oriented Visual Environments
- Information Management Process Reporting System
- International Max-Planck Research School
- International Max Planck Research School for Heart and Lung Research (Germany)
- International Max Planck Research School for Infectious Diseases and Immunology (doctoral program; Germany)
- International Max Planck Research School for Demography
Samples in periodicals archive:
Image Processing Techniques, Digital Image Processing.
announced today the MATLAB(R) Image Processing Toolbox, the first product to provide advanced image processing functionality and robust numeric computation in an affordable, integrated environment.
Bio-Imaging") (NASDAQ/NMS: BITI) today announced that it has entered into a collaborative agreement with Division of Image Processing ("LKEB") at the Department of Radiology at Leiden University Medical Center ("LUMC"), Leiden, The Netherlands.
Nasdaq:GNSS), a world leader in the development of image processing technologies for flat-panel monitors, TVs and other consumer display products, today announced that Samsung Electronics, a global leading consumer electronics manufacturer, has designed Genesis Microchip's highly integrated FLI5921 display controller into its new 23-inch, 27-inch, and 32-inch LCD TVs, as well as its new 42-inch Plasma television, available now in Europe.
The MathWorks today announced the latest version of its Video and Image Processing Blockset, which extends Simulink(R) to allow engineers to develop embedded video and imaging systems using Model-Based Design.
DTS Digital Images uses highly advanced, proprietary image processing algorithms designed to improve picture quality and resolution and to remove unwanted artifacts.
Sophisticated image processing solutions like Nethra's will resolve camera phone image quality shortcomings such as exposure, focus and image stabilization.