a leading provider of visual computing solutions for government and commercial applications, today announced Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control has selected the Independence IDX 6000 image generator as an addition to their installation of IDX systems.
What does IG stand for?
IG stands for Image Generator
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IG
We have 30 other meanings of IG in our Acronym Attic
- Institut Français de Zagreb (French: French Institute of Zagreb; Zagreb, Croatia)
- Institut für Zeitgeschichte (German: Institute of Contemporary History)
- Internationale Fiscale Zaken (Dutch: International Tax Affairs; Netherlands)
- I Guess
- Igloo (pressurized and thermally controlled environment for Spacelab pallet subsystems)
- iGoogle (personalized Google homepage)
- Ilford (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Illumined Gaming (message board)
- Im Generalstab (German: General-Staff Member)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ATI Technologies (TSE: ATY, NASDAQ: ATYT) announced recently that CAE (TSE: CAE) will launch the new CAE Tropos image generator for Full Flight Simulation incorporating ATI graphics technology.
Alion's CATI Simulation Operation develops and implements advanced image generation systems built on its highly-regarded X-IG/X-100 image generator system.
Star's G2000/STX is a high- performance, low-cost image generator that will be used in the Navy helicopter simulator for real-time, out-the-window visual simulation for flight and tactical training.
The new system includes an EP-1000CT image generator and three ESCP(R)-2000 projectors, and will replace an existing SPX(R)-550HT image generator and projectors.
NASDAQ: STRR) today announced a contract to supply its Host-Integrated Graphicon(TM) 2000/STX (HG2000/STX) Image Generator to LORAL Western Development Labs (LORAL) of San Jose, Calif.
6 million contract, E&S will install a three-channel EPX-5000 system in an existing simulator, which is currently outfitted with an E&S ESIG(R)-4530 image generator and ESCP(R)-2000 projectors.
NASDAQ: STRR) today announced that its Graphicon(TM) 2000/STX (G2000/STX) Image Generator has been selected to provide real-time image generation for flight and tactical operations for a $45 million U.