The SG2 system will be installed in Paris and will include one 1,000 document per minute (dpm) image-enabled transport, an additional 600 dpm transport for power encoding requirements, a Hewlett Packard UNIX image file server, 3 PC-based ICR systems, various key entry stations and other peripheral equipment.
What does IFS stand for?
IFS stands for Image File Server
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of IFS
We have 267 other meanings of IFS in our Acronym Attic
- Iranian Fisheries Research and Training Organization
- Institut Français pour la Recherche et la Technologie Polaires
- International Forum for Road Transport Technology
- Infantry Forces Research Unit (US Army)
- Institut Français du Royaume-Uni (French: French Institute of the UK)
- International Feed Resources Unit (Aberdeen, UK)
- I Feel Sick
- I Feel Stupid
- I-Flex Solutions (various organizations)
- Ideal Financial Solutions (debt relief)
- Immediate Foreclosure Solutions (Rialto, CA)
- In-Flight Safety
- Independent Film Society (various locations)
- Independent Front Suspension
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Foreign Services
- Indian Forest Service
- Indoor Football Scandinavia (futsal federation)
- Industrial and Financial Systems
- Industry Focused Solutions (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
STiNG Availability Iterated Systems licenses STiNG through OEMs for incorporation into image file servers, databases, image capture devices and output systems.
Pricing for a complete IRPA system, including a DP500 image capture and power encode transport, image file server, database server, 6 image workstations, system software and application software begins at $300,000.