scanners, printers, storage devices, and image file formats, and can be used with PhotoShop plug-in filters.
What does IFF stand for?
IFF stands for Image File Format
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IFF
We have 142 other meanings of IFF in our Acronym Attic
- International Federation of Expression Exchange
- International Flower Expo (Japan)
- International Forum of Export & Marketing Executives in the Elevator Industry (International Association of Elevator Engineers; UK)
- International Freedom of Expression Exchange
- Incheon Free Economic Zone (region in South Korea encouraging foreign investment)
- Incheon Free Economic Zone Authority (Korea)
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Fabrikbetrieb und -Automatisierung (German: Fraunhofer Institute for Factory Operation and Automation)
- I Feel Fine (Beatles song)
- Identification, Friend or Foe
- If and Only If
- Independent Film Festival
- Indice Di Funzionalità Fluviale (Italian: River Functionality Index)
- Industrial Funding Fee
- Information Flow Framework Language
- Initial Face-to-Face
- Institut Fuer Festkoerperforschung (German: Institute of Solid State Research)
- Institut für Fertigteiltechnik (German: Institute of Precast Technology)
- Institut für Festkörperforschung (German: Institute for Solid State Research)
- Instituttet for Fremtidsforskning (Danish: Institute for Future Studies)
- Inter-Faith Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Raw image file format offers photographers greater flexibility Professional and advance digital photographers are learning about advantages of keeping original images in the raw image file format.
now offers DOS real-mode image application developers an updated set of C- language programming tools for fast and robust image file format conversion and size compression and decompression.
Users can also use the software to perform graphic file format and color space conversions, with support for popular image file formats such as EPS, JPEG, and TIFF.
adds support for more image file format conversions, more image file compression standards and new 1-bit document image file support to the latest version of its DLL for 32-bit-platform Windows developers.
avi file formats, extending the range of over 30 image file formats currently supported.
ImageServer Action Scripts allow fully automated processing for archiving, printing, converting to any major image file format, or to a customized workflow.
0 Now Supports Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) and Content Sealed Format (CSF) Files For Sharing CAD Drawings, Images And Office Documents Informative Graphics Corp.