Using a pair of the company's new Trajectory Tracker systems and high-speed video cameras engineers can capture a sequence of images along an object's flight path and obtain accurate 3D measurements: during this flight the 3D analysis software can calibrate the system and relate this to the image data streams to simultaneously produce correlated video and measurement data.
What does IMDS stand for?
IMDS stands for Image Data Stream (Format)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IMDS
We have 49 other meanings of IMDS in our Acronym Attic
- International Management Development Programme (International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease)
- International Medical Device Partners, Inc. (Las Vegas, NV)
- Initiative Marketing Digital Radio (German consortium)
- Institute of Management Development & Research (Pune, India)
- Instructional Media Design Report
- International Miniature Donkey Registry (est. 1992; Cripple Creek, CO)
- Item Management Data Reply
- Indian Medical Devices Regulatory Authority
- Import Medical Device Registration Certificate (China Food & Drug Administration)
- International Medical Device Regulators Forum
- Imaging Diagnostic Systems, Inc. (Florida)
- Industrial Management and Data Systems (journal)
- Innovative Medical Device Solutions
- Integrated Maintenance Data System
- Integrated Maintenance Delivery System
- Integrated Mechanical Diagnostics System (BF Goodrich NAVAIR Army military helicopters)
- International Material Data System (automotive)
- Intrusion Misuse Detection System
- International Mosaic Down Syndrome Association
- Intelligence Materiel Development & Support Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
SiliconBackplane III MicroNetwork includes new mechanisms to manage more effectively the high frame rate video, 3D graphics, and 2D still image data streams found in multimedia applications.
The video image data stream is separated and decoded by the MPEG2 decoder.