Includes the Image Color Management 2 (ICM2) API in the operating system, enabling consistent and reliable color across applications, scanners, monitors and printers for both print and Internet media.
What does ICM stand for?
ICM stands for Image Color Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ICM
We have 479 other meanings of ICM in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Commission for the Location of Victims' Remains (UK)
- Integrated Cloud Liquid Water Content
- I Can't Live Without You
- IACS Cluster Monitor (AT&T)
- Ice Cold Merchandisers (Frigoglass)
- Ice-Cream Man
- IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics
- Ignition Control Module
- Ikeja City Mall (Nigeria)
- Image Camera Module
- Image Color Matching
- Image Conversion and Management Co
- Impact Construction Management (Indianapolis, IN)
- Improved Capability Missile
- Improved Conventional Munitions (US DoD)
- In Call Modification (GSM wireless communication)
- In Combinatie Met (Dutch: combined with)
- Inbound Call Management
- Incentive Compensation Management (sales performance)
- Incident Control Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
ATLANTA -- ISS X-Force(R) Team Currently Tracking Exploitation of Image Rendering Vulnerabilities, Anticipates Spike in Attacks E[acute accent]Internet Security Systems (ISS) (NASDAQ: ISSX) today announced the company has provided preemptive protection for a critical vulnerability in Microsoft's Image Color Management (ICM) library.
The new program lets users create greeting cards, calendars and contact sheets, allows for accurate image color management, and features a breakthrough technology - ACD Clear IQZ - that allows users to dramatically improve the print quality of low-resolution photos.
Images created on a PC are produced in the standard RGB color space as defined by the Image Color Management System while those on a Macintosh follow ColorSync standards.
NASDAQ:EFII), the pioneer and leading supplier of technologies for high-quality digital color printing over computer networks, today announced support of Image Color Management 2.
Tektronix, a leader in developing systems to match color printer output with colors on a user's screen or a printing press, will support Microsoft's Image Color Management (ICM) system, which offers users the simplicity of a single color management system across applications and output devices.