For example, we originally did not intend to acquire live video from the cockpit, but added that capability by plugging in an NI image acquisition module and programming it with the LabVIEW development environment that controls our other measurements.
What does IAM stand for?
IAM stands for Image Acquisition Module
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IAM
We have 254 other meanings of IAM in our Acronym Attic
- International Academy of Low Vision Specialists
- In A Little While
- International Adult Learners' Week (UNESCO)
- I'll Always Love You
- Iberoamerican Academy of Management
- Ichiyoshi Asset Management (Japan)
- Identity Access Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Ignition Advance Multiplier (automotive)
- Ihi Aero Manufacturing (Japan)
- Immobilized Artificial Membrane
- Incidental Alteration Material
- Independent Aftermarket
- Independent Atom Model
- Index Allocation Map (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Index Assignment Mapping
- Individual Associate Member (various organizations)
- Inertially-Aided Munition
- Infarctus Aigu du Myocarde (French: Acute Myocardial Infarction)
- Infarto Agudo de Miocardio (Spanish: Acute Myocardial Infarction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company uses a variety of PXI modular instruments, including the NI PXI-5411 function generator, the NI PXI-2503 multiplexer/matrix relay switch and the NI PXI-4070 FlexDMM, along with the NI PXI-8420 RS232 module and the NI PXI-1411 image acquisition module, to perform radio parametric testing, radio auto alignment testing and climate control parametric testing.
Polaroid has chosen three strategic areas of focus incorporating these new electronic imaging products: -- Components related to image acquisition modules are leading to peripheral products such as scanners and electronic still cameras.