The Illuminating Engineering Society New York City Section, the largest section in the Society, announced the recipients of the 2014 Lumen Awards at the 46th Annual Lumen Gala held on June 19.
What does IESNY stand for?
IESNY stands for Illuminating Engineering Society New York
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IESNY in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligent Engineering Systems Laboratory (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Information Environment for School Leader Preparation (web software; Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education; Chesapeake, VA)
- Independent Environmental and Social Monitoring
- Instituto de Estudos Superiores Militares (Portugese: Institute of Higher Military Studies)
- Integrated Enterprise Systems Management
- International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Systems Management (annual conference)
- Irradiation Effects on Structural Materials
- Illinois Emergency Services Management Association
- International Erasmus Student Network (Nygatan, Kalmar, Sweden)
- Illuminating Engineering Society of North America
- Independent Electricity System Operator (Ontario, Canada)
- Indoor Environmental Standards Organization
- International Earth Science Olympiad
- Internet Enabled Supply Ordering (HP printer e-service)
- International Employee Stock Options Coalition
- International English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Information Extracting Self-Organizing Neural Network
- Independence and Economic Security of the Older Population (McMaster University; Hamilton, Canada)
- Institute for Education and Social Policy (New York University; New York, NY)
- Institute for Environmental Science and Policy (University of Illinois at Chicago)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tim Milton, MIES, LEEP AP, has been elected president of the Illuminating Engineering Society New York City Section (IESNYC) for a two-year term.
The Illuminating Engineering Society New York City Section (IESNYC), the largest section in the Society, announced the recipients of the 2013 Lumen Awards at the 45th annual Lumen Gala.
The Illuminating Engineering Society New York Section (IESNY) is accepting online submissions for the 39th Annual Lumen Awards now through January 12, 2007.
The Illuminating Engineering Society New York Section (IESNY) announced the recipients of the 2006 Lumen Awards, for excellence, professionalism, ingenuity and originality in lighting design.
The Illuminating Engineering Society New York Section (IESNY) has invited New York City college students in the study areas of lighting, architecture, interior design, art, product design, photography and electrical engineering, to construct a three-dimensional study on how light can reveal, create and transform the unseen.
Award winning lighting designer, Randy Sabedra, has been elected president of the Illuminating Engineering Society New York Section (IESNY) for a two-year term, effective August 2005.