In this position, Moreland will advise the Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission on the establishment of fees for medical services and accessibility of medical treatment for Illinois workers who have experienced job-related injuries or illnesses.
What does IWCC stand for?
IWCC stands for Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IWCC
We have 27 other meanings of IWCC in our Acronym Attic
- International Workshop on Cometary Astronomy
- International World Calendar Association
- International Writing Centers Association
- Irish Wolfhound Club of America, Inc. (Tabernacle, NJ)
- Integrated Watershed and Coastal Area Management
- International Workshop on Computer Aided Software Engineering
- International Workshop of Ceramic Art in Tokoname (Japan)
- Irish Wolfhound Club Belgium
- Isle of Wight Cricket Board (UK)
- Idaho-Washington Concert Chorale
- Indian Wells Country Club (Indian Wells, CA)
- Industrial Work Conditioning Clinic
- International Weed Control Congress
- International Winter Consensus Conference (World Health Academy)
- International Workshop on Cluster Computing
- International Workshop on Critical Currents in Superconductors
- International Wrought Copper Council
- Iowa Western Community College
- Irish Wolfhound Club of Canada
- Inland Waterways Common Carrier Association International
Samples in periodicals archive:
here you'll find links to some 70 state agencies from the Department on Aging to the Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission.
Affirming an unpublished appellate court decision and approving the decision of the Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission, the Illinois Supreme Court has issued an opinion in which it grappled with the vexing question of whether a worker is an employee or an independent contractor.