5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The first-ever Facebook promotion by Illinois Valley Community Hospital (IVCH) heads the list of activities scheduled both inside and outside the hospital in observance of October's National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
What does IVCH stand for?
IVCH stands for Illinois Valley Community Hospital (Peru, Illinois)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IVCH
- Illinois Valley Community Development Organization (Cave Junction, OR)
- Independent Variable, Constant, Dependent Variable (science experimental design)
- Institute for Vietnamese Culture and Education (est. 2000; New York)
- Inter-Village Continuing Education (Ardsley, NY)
- Iowa Valley Continuing Education
- IFCI (Industrial Finance Corporation of India) Venture Capital Funds (est. 1975)
- Inferior Vena Caval Filter
- Intervarsity Christian Fellowship
- Irvine Valley College Foundation (Irvine, CA)
- Internationale Vereinigung Christlicher Geschaeftsleute
- Incline Village Community Hospital (Incline Village, NV)
- Inferior Vena Cava Index
- International Video Conferencing Inc
- International Violin Competition of Indianapolis (est. 1982; Indianapolis, IN)
- Intravenous Continuous Infusion
- Inferior Vena Caval Isolation and Extracorporeal Charcoal Hemoperfusion
- Illinois Valley Center for Independent Living (LaSalle, IL)
- Indian Venture Capital Journal (finance)
- International Visitor Corps of Jacksonville (Florida)
- In Vitro Cultivated Leptospira
Samples in periodicals archive:
hospitals and health systems: -- Bethesda Memorial Hospital, Boynton Beach, Florida -- Cabell Huntington Hospital, Huntington, West Virginia -- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital, Fairbanks, Alaska -- Illinois Valley Community Hospital, Peru, Illinois -- Lee Memorial Health System, Fort Myers, Florida -- Rankin Medical Center, Brandon, Mississippi -- Regional Medical Center of Northeast Iowa and Delaware County, Manchester, Iowa -- Roger Williams Medical Center, Providence, Rhode Island The objective of the MediDyme program is to improve the overall bottom line of healthcare facilities by increasing competition in the equipment maintenance market and driving expenses down.