The Illinois Trial Lawyers Association has renamed its headquarters after the late Chicago lawyer Phil Corboy.
What does ILTLA stand for?
ILTLA stands for Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Lawn Tennis Federation (now International Tennis Federation; est. 1913)
- Internet Law Task Force
- I Love This Place (MIT)
- I Lost the Game
- Institute for Learning and Teaching in Higher Education
- Intercultural Learning for Teachers in Secondary Schools (Finland)
- Iodine-Laser Temperature Jump
- Istituto Lama Tzong Khapa (Tibetan Buddhist center; Pomaia, Italy)
- I Love This List
- I Love to Laugh
- Impacted Lower Third Molar (dentistry)
- Institute for Leadership in Technology and Management (est. 1993; Bucknell University; Pennsylvania)
- Institute of Learning and Teaching Member
- International Luxury Travel Market (trade show)
- Integrated Logistics Technology Office
- Innovative Learning and Training on Fracture
- Integrated Local Transport Plan (Australia)
- Integrated Long Term Programme of Cooperation (Russia)
- International Lifeguard Training Program
- Intuitionistic Logic Theorem Proving (University of Potsdam; Potsdam, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kalogerakos is a member of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Illinois State Bar Association, Cook County Bar Association, and Hellenic Bar Association.
He also belongs to the American Bar Association, the Hellenic Bar Association, the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice, the Chicago Bar Association, the Justinian Society, the Women's Bar Association of Illinois, and the Jefferson County Bar Association, where he served as president in 1980.
Kohen, who was recently installed as 2007-2008 president of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, explains why the statute has not permitted damages for a wrongful death victim's family's grief, sorrow, and mental suffering.
He is past president of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and a past president of the Chicago Inns of Court.
Stan was a member of the American Bar Association, American Trial Lawyers Association, Michigan Trial Lawyers Association, Michigan Bar Association, California Trial Lawyers Association, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and Plaintiff's Medical Association.
He is a member of the American Trial Lawyers Association, the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and the Federal Trial Bar.
He is a former president of ATLA, the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, the Roscoe Pound Foundation (now the Roscoe Pound Institute), and Trial Lawyers for Public Justice.