Our expertise in administering Build America Bond issuances will enable us to support the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority in financing the rebuilding of its infrastructure," said Troy Kilpatrick, managing director and head of the Corporate and Municipal Finance Group within The Bank of New York Mellon's Global Corporate Trust business.
What does ISTHA stand for?
ISTHA stands for Illinois State Toll Highway Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Information Storage Technology Group (University of Twente; Netherlands)
- Innovative Science and Technology Group (est. 2006)
- Integrated Systems Tech Group (Tampa, FL)
- Inter-Site Topology Generator
- Inter-Spike Time Interval Histograms (auditory nerves)
- Interamerican Society for Tropical Horticulture
- International School of Theory in the Humanities (Santiago de Compostela, Spain)
- International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (Carrboro, North Carolina)
- International Standards Team Harmonisation
- Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital (formerly Otibhor Okhae Teaching Hospital; est. 1993; Irrua, Nigeria)
- International School of Tourism and Hospitality Management (Carolina, Puerto Rico)
- Information Superiority Technology Integration
- Institut Supérieur de Traducteurs et Interprètes (institution of higher learning for translators and interpreters)
- Institute of Information Science and Technologies
- Instrumental Software Technologies, Inc. (New York)
- Intelligent Systems Technology, Inc.
- Interfaith Sexual Trauma Institute (Saint John's University and Abbey; Collegeville, MN)
- International Security Training Institute (Chester, NY)
- Istituto di Scienza e Tecnologie dell'Informazione (Pisa, Italy)
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information for Agriculture (Slovakia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Illinois State Toll Highway Authority is the latest governmental unit to issue Build America Bonds which are worth $500-million and is priced at a net interest cost of less than 4 percent, the company said.
Name of Jurisdiction Illinois State Toll Highway Authority 2.
Mitola was appointed to chair the board of the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority by Governor Rod Blagojevich in March 2003 and has served in that capacity since that time.
CHICAGO -- CHICAGO, June 17 /PRNewswire/ -- The Illinois State Toll Highway Authority launched its Tollway Oases Redevelopment Project today, unveiling groundbreaking designs to completely redevelop the seven oases rest stops along the Tollway system.
Blagojevich as the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority board's new chair, replacing Art Philip, who's term expires Wednesday, May 1.
He chaired the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority from 1995 to 1999.
Contest sponsors include the Chicago Department of Transportation, Chicago Transit Authority, Holiday Inn Chicago City Centre, Illinois Department of Transportation, Illinois State Toll Highway Authority, John G.