Community Consolidated School District 62 in suburban Chicago, Westerhold has led a three-year master plan with a $109 million facilities upgrade, narrowed the achievement gap between low-income and other students, and kept a AA+ bond rating--the highest given by the Illinois State Board of Education.
What does ISBE stand for?
ISBE stands for Illinois State Board of Education
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISBE
We have 23 other meanings of ISBE in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligence and Security Board (also seen as ISB)
- International Society for Bipolar Disorders (Pittsburgh, PA)
- International Standard Bibliographic Description (aka International Standard Book Description)
- International Standard Book Description (aka International Standard Bibliographic Description)
- Illinois Small Business Development Association
- Illinois Small Business Development Center
- Indiana Small Business Development Center
- International Small Business Development Center (various organizations)
- Illinois Small Business Development Center Network (Springfield)
- Institute for Structural Biology and Drug Discovery (Richmond, VA)
- Infrastructure Security for the Built Environment
- Ingineria Sistemelor Biotehnice si Ecologice (Romania)
- Institute for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (UK)
- International Standard Bible Encyclopedia (reference book)
- Introductory Statistics for Business and Economics
- International Society of Business, Economics and Ethics (University of Notre Dame; IN)
- Interface for the Simplified Building Energy Model
- International Society for Bioelectromagnetism
- Istituto Scientifico Biomedico Euro Mediterraneo (Euro Mediterranean Scientific and Biomedical Institute)
- International Symposium on Beamed Energy Propulsion
Samples in periodicals archive:
CSI is accredited by the North Central Association, licensed by the Illinois State Board of Education, approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs to accept the GI bill, and a Microsoft IT Academy.
AP) -- The Illinois State Board of Education continues its search for students of a Peoria vocational school that closed abruptly in 2009.
In August 2001, Kuumba was approved for three fiscal years by the Illinois State Board of Education as a continuing education class for teachers.
FCAE, which is a state-funded project administered through the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE), works to improve ag education in Illinois, including managing the environmental education effort.
Facing an Illinois State Board of Education order to mix special-education students with regular students, Chicago Public Schools administrators had decided to close the Jacqueline Vaughn Occupational High School and transfer its 140 low-income, mentally retarded students to Taft High School.
It is accredited by the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) and is a 501(c)3 not for profit organization.
6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- What: Cook County President Toni Preckwinkle, Chicago Public Schools CEO Jean-Claude Brizard & Illinois State Board of Education Chairman Gery Chico will speak at the Re-Enrolling Out of School Youth: A State, County & City Action Blueprin t policy forum at The Union League Club of Chicago.