A student in the doctoral program of the Illinois School of Professional Psychology, Sharon Saad also works part time at Moraine Valley Community College, in Palos Hills, Ill.
What does ISPP stand for?
ISPP stands for Illinois School of Professional Psychology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISPP
We have 29 other meanings of ISPP in our Acronym Attic
- Irrevocable Standing Payment Order
- Implementation Single Point Of Contact
- International Safety and Product Assurance Oversight Committee
- International Study of Postoperative Cognitive Dysfunction (neuropsychology; Copenhagen University Hospital; Denmark)
- International Society of Psychosomatic Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Incredibly Short Profile of Mood States
- Institute of Software Practitioners of Nigeria
- International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research
- Interactive Sequential Proxy Optimization Technique
- International Study of Peri-Operative Transfusion
- Illinois State Physics Project
- Individualized Sleep Promotion Plan
- Information Security Placement Professional
- Information Support Pro Bono Platform
- Information System Program Plan
- Integrated Sponsor's Program Proposal
- International School of Phnom Penh (Cambodia)
- International Sewage Pollution Prevention Certificate (shipping; various locations)
- International Society for Plant Pathology
- International Society of Political Psychology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Magrane received a bachelor's degree in Management and Finance from Purdue University and her master's and doctorate in Psychology at the Illinois School of Professional Psychology in Chicago.
Argosy University/Schaumburg offers degree programs in the College of Business and Information Technology, the College of Education and Human Development, and The Illinois School of Professional Psychology.