Sheila O'Grady, president of the Illinois Restaurant Association, which organises Culinary Crossroads, said: "Chef Colcombe was selected through the Illinois Restaurant Association and Chicago Sister City's partnership with the Dlice network.
What does IRA stand for?
IRA stands for Illinois Restaurant Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRA
We have 238 other meanings of IRA in our Acronym Attic
- Graduate School of International Relations and Pacific Studies (University of California, San Diego)
- Inverted Repeat 1
- Integrated Radio Room
- Internal Repeat Array (genetics)
- Integrated Resource Requirements Review Board (USN)
- Interim Range Rule Risk Methodology
- Information Revolution / Third Wave
- Institute of Research for Technology Development (University of Kentucky)
- Ileorectal Anastomosis
- Illinois Recycling Association (formerly Illinois Association of Recycling Centers)
- Immediate Response Account
- Immediate Response Authority (US FEMA)
- Import Risk Analysis
- Import Risk Assessment
- Impulse Radiating Antenna
- Incubateur Régional d'Aquitaine (French: Aquitaine Regional Incubator; Aquitaine, France)
- Independent Regulatory Agency
- Independent Reporting Activity
- Independent Research Agency
- Indian Removal Act of 1830
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of the Illinois Restaurant Association discussed interchange reform with Senator Durbin in April 2010; similar discussions were repeated in state after state.
In 2002 he became active in the Illinois Restaurant Association as a board member and on the Political Affairs and Membership committees.
The Illinois Restaurant Association and the Artisan Farmers Alliance estimate the City Council ban will cost the Chicago economy more than $18 million.
Illinois Restaurant Association Joins 40+ State Restaurant Associations, the National Restaurant Association and Council of State Restaurant Associations in Payments Revolution PRINCETON, N.
He serves on the board of directors of the Illinois Restaurant Association and is its immediate past chairman.
Held in collaboration with the Illinois Restaurant Association, this "foodie festival" will entail two full days of exciting culinary and sensory diversity, all held within a breathtaking park situated right next to Lake Michigan.
He also received the first Chicago Visitor's Choice Award for Visitor Marketing and is member of the Board of the Chicago Convention & Tourism Bureau and the Advisory Board of the Illinois Restaurant Association.