com/prnh/20110926/DC75075LOGO) Esteemed professionals participating in the think-tank include government representatives from the State of Illinois and the State of Virginia, as well as participants from other state governmental agencies, leaders of relevant NGOs, educators and administrators from the Illinois Public Schools and other public and private schools for the deaf, mental health professionals and medical doctors.
What does IPS stand for?
IPS stands for Illinois Public Schools
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPS
We have 861 other meanings of IPS in our Acronym Attic
- Injury Prevention Research Unit (New Zealand)
- Instituto Professor Rainoldo Uessler (Portuguese: Professor Rainoldo Uessler Institute; Brazil)
- Intellectual Property Rights Unit (various locations)
- Inactivated and Purified Rabies Virus
- Increased Pulmonary Residual Volume
- Internet Password Recovery Wizard
- Ice Protection System (aerospace engines)
- Ideal Party Store (Bay City, MI)
- Ideal Performance State (Toughness Training for Life)
- Identity and Passport Service (UK)
- Illustrative Planning Scenario
- Image Position Switching
- Image Print Services
- Image Printing Systems (Milwaukee, WI)
- Image Processing Section (biomedical imaging)
- Imagery Policy Series
- Images per Second (digital video recording)
- Immigration and Passport Service (UK)
- Implementation Planning Study (project management)
- Important pour la Sûreté (French: Important for Security)
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8221; Additionally, the village boasts schools which consistently rank near the top in standardized test scores among Illinois public schools, including Hinsdale Central High, Hinsdale Middle School and Elm Elementary.
and as a librarian for many years in the Barrington, Illinois public schools.
Of 116 prekindergarten teachers in Illinois public schools last year, a mere four were men.
Suzanne Miller, 54, has taught elementary school for 28 years - the last 25 as a special education reading teacher in the Waukegan, Illinois public schools.
Doherty is Chairman, Visual Arts Department, Wilmette, Illinois Public Schools.
TRS is the retirement system for public school teachers and administrators employed in all Illinois public schools except the city of Chicago.
The law requires all Illinois public schools to begin the school day with a moment of silence "for silent prayer or for silent reflection on the anticipated activities of the day.