The Illinois Public Health Association is taking the reins in operating a state public health certification board.
What does IPHA stand for?
IPHA stands for Illinois Public Health Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPHA
We have 4 other meanings of IPHA in our Acronym Attic
- Interval Partitioning Heuristic (computer engineering)
- Intimate Partner Homicide (crime)
- Intraparenchymal Hemorrhage (brain)
- Intraperitoneal Hemorrhage
- Iowa Pacific Holdings (Chicago, IL)
- iPodHacking.com (website)
- Ipoh, Malaysia - Ipoh (Airport Code)
- Irrigation and Public Health (India)
- Items Per Hour
- Iuphimhan (Vietnamese movie website)
- Indian Public Health Association (Kolkata, West Bengal, India)
- Inhibition of Passive Hemagglutination
- Institute of Public Health Administration (UN World Health Organization; Kimmanyu Hospital; Pyongyang, North Korea)
- International Professional Hunters Association
- Irish Pharmaceutical Healthcare Association (Dublin, Ireland)
- Intergovernmental Panel on Harmful Algal Blooms (UNESCO)
- Instituto de Pre-Historia, Antropologia e Ecologia
- Independent Park Home Advisory Service (Dorset, UK)
- INT (Isaac Newton Telescope)/WFC (Wide Field Camera) Photometric H-a (Alpha) Survey of the Northern Galactic Plane (astronomy project)
- Institute of Psychiatry and Human Behaviour (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was supported by a coalition of education and public health organizations, including the Illinois Parent Teacher Association, the Illinois State Medical Society, the Illinois Public Health Association and the Illinois Education Association.
The documentary and Web site are sponsored by the Illinois Department of Public Health Center for Minority Health Services and BASUAH (Brothers And Sisters United Against HIV/AIDS) and is supported by the Illinois Public Health Association.
THE ILLINOIS Public Health Association was honored at APHA's 138th Annual Meeting in Denver in November for decades of significant contributions to public health through innovative programs and activities.
Among the supporters are: Illinois Planned Parenthood Council, Illinois State Medical Society, both the Cook County and Chicago Departments of Public Health, Illinois Public Health Association, the Illinois Caucus on Adolescent Health, AIDS Foundation of Chicago, Campaign for Better Health Care Illinois, Illinois Parent Teacher Association, Illinois Education Association, National Association of Social Workers Illinois, National Council of Jewish Women, Illinois NOW, AFL-CIO, SEIU, and AFSCME Council 31.
POSITIONING itself on the front lines of the battle to conquer HIV/AIDS, the Illinois Public Health Association is working to raise awareness of a statewide network of services available to people living with the virus in Illinois.
Chgo Covering Kids and Families, Illinois Day Care Action Council of Illinois Evangelical Lutheran Church Hispanic Health Care Coalition The Gilead Outreach and Referral Center Illinois Academy of Family Physicians Illinois Catholic Health Association Illinois Healthcare Association Illinois Hospital Association Illinois Maternal and Child Health Coalition Illinois Nurses Association Illinois Osteopathic Medical Society Illinois Primary Health Care Association Illinois Public Health Association Illinois State Chamber of Commerce Illinois State Medical Society Institute of Medicine of Chicago McNeil Hospital Metropolitan Chicago Healthcare Council MobileCARE Midwest Business Group on Health Midwest Hispanic Health Coalition National Center on Poverty Law Otho S.
In January, the Illinois Public Health Association joined with the Illinois Department of Public Health Center for Minority Health Services to launch Illinois Women Against Cervical Cancer.