[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] THE ILLINOIS Public Health Association was honored at APHA's 138th Annual Meeting in Denver in November for decades of significant contributions to public health through innovative programs and activities.
What does IPHA stand for?
IPHA stands for Illinois Public Health Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPHA
We have 4 other meanings of IPHA in our Acronym Attic
- Interval Partitioning Heuristic (computer engineering)
- Intimate Partner Homicide (crime)
- Intraparenchymal Hemorrhage (brain)
- Intraperitoneal Hemorrhage
- Iowa Pacific Holdings (Chicago, IL)
- iPodHacking.com (website)
- Ipoh, Malaysia - Ipoh (Airport Code)
- Irrigation and Public Health (India)
- Items Per Hour
- Iuphimhan (Vietnamese movie website)
- Indian Public Health Association (Kolkata, West Bengal, India)
- Inhibition of Passive Hemagglutination
- Institute of Public Health Administration (UN World Health Organization; Kimmanyu Hospital; Pyongyang, North Korea)
- International Professional Hunters Association
- Irish Pharmaceutical Healthcare Association (Dublin, Ireland)
- Intergovernmental Panel on Harmful Algal Blooms (UNESCO)
- Instituto de Pre-Historia, Antropologia e Ecologia
- Independent Park Home Advisory Service (Dorset, UK)
- INT (Isaac Newton Telescope)/WFC (Wide Field Camera) Photometric H-a (Alpha) Survey of the Northern Galactic Plane (astronomy project)
- Institute of Psychiatry and Human Behaviour (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was supported by a coalition of education and public health organizations, including the Illinois Parent Teacher Association, the Illinois State Medical Society, the Illinois Public Health Association and the Illinois Education Association.
Executive Director Illinois Public Health Association 223 S.
In January, the Illinois Public Health Association joined with the Illinois Department of Public Health Center for Minority Health Services to launch Illinois Women Against Cervical Cancer.
Chgo Covering Kids and Families, Illinois Day Care Action Council of Illinois Evangelical Lutheran Church Hispanic Health Care Coalition The Gilead Outreach and Referral Center Illinois Academy of Family Physicians Illinois Catholic Health Association Illinois Healthcare Association Illinois Hospital Association Illinois Maternal and Child Health Coalition Illinois Nurses Association Illinois Osteopathic Medical Society Illinois Primary Health Care Association Illinois Public Health Association Illinois State Chamber of Commerce Illinois State Medical Society Institute of Medicine of Chicago McNeil Hospital Metropolitan Chicago Healthcare Council MobileCARE Midwest Business Group on Health Midwest Hispanic Health Coalition National Center on Poverty Law Otho S.
Illinois Public Health Association President Miriam Link-Mullison said in a letter nominating Laker for the Roemer award that the mutual aid system has been both groundbreaking and necessary.
25 /PRNewswire/ -- CMHC Systems, a recognized leader in the development and delivery of information technology to the healthcare industry, will be an exhibitor at the upcoming Illinois Public Health Association Conference.
Thanks to an emergency management initiative sponsored by the Illinois Public Health Association, the requirements of special-needs populations within Illinois have been formally included in local emergency preparedness plans.