In addition, the Puerto Rican Cultural Center's Vida/SIDA program organized events at Pedro Albizu Campos Alternative High School in May, and the Illinois Maternal and Child Health Coalition is planning events for July.
What does IMCHC stand for?
IMCHC stands for Illinois Maternal and Child Health Coalition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IMCHC in our Acronym Attic
- International Management Center Graz (management education; Karl-Franzens University, Graz; Graz, Austria)
- International Mire Conservation Group (Germany)
- Islamabad Model College for Girls (Pakistan)
- Insight Meditation Community Houston (Houston, TX)
- Institute of Maternal and Child Health (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Integrated Maternal and Child Health (health care program; various nations)
- Integrated Memory Controller Hub (computing)
- International Maternal and Child Health (University Hospital; Uppsala, Sweden)
- Irritable Mossy Cell Hypothesis (head trauma research)
- Interaction Model of Client Health Behavior
- Initial Immigration Rate of Chapel Hill (Carolina Environmental Program)
- Inter-Ministerial Committee on Human Rights and Democracy (Malawi)
- Indian Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Institute of Management Consultants in Ireland
- Insurance Management Consultants, Inc. (est. 1993; professional liability insurance)
- Integrated Management of Childhood Illness
- Integrated Management of Childhood Infections (global healthcare)
- International Marine Certification Institute (Brussels, Belgium)
- Instituto Mexicano de Cinematografia (Mexican Film Institute)
- Inner Mongolia Continential International Travel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Access Living -- American Academy of Pediatrics, Illinois Chapter -- Citizen Action Illinois -- Environmental Law & Policy Center -- Health and Medicine Policy Research Group -- Illinois Academy of Family Physicians -- Illinois Maternal and Child Health Coalition -- Illinois Public Interest Research Group -- Illinois Sierra Club -- March of Dimes Illinois Chapter -- Ounce of Prevention Fund, Kids Public Education and Policy Project -- Physicians for Social Responsibility, Chicago Chapter -- Prairie Rivers Network -- Sinai Children's Hospital -- Voices for Illinois Children -- Women's Business Development Center CONTACT: Jill Geiger of Environmental Law & Policy Center, +1-312-795-3703 Web site: http://www.
Chgo Covering Kids and Families, Illinois Day Care Action Council of Illinois Evangelical Lutheran Church Hispanic Health Care Coalition The Gilead Outreach and Referral Center Illinois Academy of Family Physicians Illinois Catholic Health Association Illinois Healthcare Association Illinois Hospital Association Illinois Maternal and Child Health Coalition Illinois Nurses Association Illinois Osteopathic Medical Society Illinois Primary Health Care Association Illinois Public Health Association Illinois State Chamber of Commerce Illinois State Medical Society Institute of Medicine of Chicago McNeil Hospital Metropolitan Chicago Healthcare Council MobileCARE Midwest Business Group on Health Midwest Hispanic Health Coalition National Center on Poverty Law Otho S.