1) The current Illinois Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage Act ("dissolution act") no longer specifically provides for such discretion.
What does IMDMA stand for?
IMDMA stands for Illinois Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage Act
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Internet Music Distribution, Inc. (various locations)
- ISLE (International Standard for Language Engineering) Meta Data Initiative
- Indonesian Mold & Dies Industry Association (est. 2006)
- Integrated Management and Document Information System (UN)
- International Marine Data and Information Systems
- Intelligent Machines Design Laboratory
- Interactive Multimedia Distance Learning
- Interlaboratory Method Detection Limits
- Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science in Medicine (University of Hamburg, Germany)
- Iscove's Modified Dulbecco's Medium
- Indiana Medical Device Manufacturers Council
- Inter-Ministerial Disaster Management Coordination Committee (Japan)
- Instant Message Delivery Notification
- Interim Mobile Data Network (RAM Mobile Data)
- International Mitochondrial Disease Network
- Intelligence Materiel Development Office
- Inter-Molar Distraction Osteogenesis
- Irish Maritime Development Office (Ireland)
- Israel Missile Defense Organization (Ministry of Defense; Israel)
- Illustrated Manuals for Development Projects (training manuals for non-literate people)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Legal separations are provided for under section 402 of the Illinois Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage Act (IMDMA).
This article well explained the recent amendments to the attorney fee section "Leveling the Playing Field" of the Illinois Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage Act (IMDMA).
Fleming and Raddatz agree that any lawyer presented with a similar situation would do well to read and reread the UCCJEA as well as the Illinois Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage Act with care.