The following family literacy programs received grants totaling $105,000: -- Blue Gargoyle Community Services -- Centro Comunitario Juan Diego -- Literacy Connection -- Township High School District 214 Community Education Foundation -- Waukegan Public Library Foundation The following training and advocacy programs received grants totaling $100,000: -- Family Focus -- Illinois Literacy Resource Development Center -- Literacy Works "The McCormick Tribune Foundation's communities program is a unique effort that stimulates local philanthropy and improves community life across the country," said David L.
What does ILRDC stand for?
ILRDC stands for Illinois Literacy Resource Development Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Information Literacy Resource Bank (Cardiff University; UK)
- intravascular laser radiation of blood
- intravenous laser radiation of blood
- Immigrant Legal Resource Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Independent Living Resource Center (Jefferson City, MO)
- Independent Living Resources Center
- Indian Law Resource Center
- Integrated Learning Resource Centre (UK)
- International Laser Radar Conference (geophysics)
- Independent Living Resource Center San Francisco (California)
- Inflammatory Lymphokine-Responsive Element
- Internal Light Response Element
- Internal Light-Regulatory Element
- Indigenous Land Rights Fund (est. 2004)
- Interagency Labor Relations Forum (professional network)
- International Labor Rights Fund
- International League for the Reconstruction of the Fourth International
- integrated Learning Resource Group
- International Landslide Research Group
- Internet Legal Research Group (est. 1995)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coletta's of Illinois The following employment advocacy/technical assistance programs received grants totaling $180,000: -- Chicago Jobs Council -- Illinois Literacy Resource Development Center -- Women Employed Institute -- Work, Welfare & Families -- Equip for Equality "The McCormick Tribune Foundation's communities program is a unique effort that stimulates local philanthropy and improves community life across the country," said David L.