Three trade groups--the Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois, the Illinois Licensed Beverage Association and the Beverage Retailers Alliance of Illinois--are arguing that, under the new law, it is now illegal for Anheuser-Busch to hold even a minority interest in City Beverage, and they requested a special hearing before the liquor commission.
What does ILBA stand for?
ILBA stands for Illinois Licensed Beverage Association (est. 1880)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ILBA
- Independent Law Brokers, Ltd. (UK)
- Industrial Light Beam (Australia)
- Industry Lead Bodies
- Industry Lead Body
- Inflation Linked Bond (financial debt instrument)
- Inner Lead Bond
- Inshore LifeBoat
- Inside Linebacker (football)
- Intentionally Left Blank
- Irish Lighthouse Board
- International Log Builders' Association
- I Love Being Black (retail line)
- Incomplete Left Bundle Branch
- Intravenous Laser Blood Beaming
- Incomplete Left Bundle Branch Block
- Illinois Legislative Black Caucus (est. 1968)
- Indian Landing Boat Club (est. 1906; Millersville, MD)
- International Language and Business Centre (est. 1995; Myanmar)
- Internet Low Bitrate Codec
- Intravascular Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Samples in periodicals archive:
UDVNA) which today endorsed efforts by the Illinois Licensed Beverage Association and the Illinois Retail Merchants Association to work toward repealing the law.
He is a member of the Michigan and Illinois Restaurant Association, and the Michigan and Illinois Licensed Beverage Association.