Illinois Lawsuit Abuse Watch -- or I-LAW -- is led by Executive Director Doug Wojcieszak, who is a former staff member of the Illinois House of Representatives.
What does ILAW stand for?
ILAW stands for Illinois Lawsuit Abuse Watch
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ILAW
We have 2 other meanings of ILAW in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Liquid Atomization and Spray Systems
- Integrated Light Attack Avionics System
- Institute of Latin American Studies Student Association (University of Texas)
- Improving Learning for All Students Through Technology
- Improved Light Anti-Tank
- Indirect Latex Agglutination Test (parasitology)
- Innovative Learning Assessment Technologies, LLC (Lafayette, LA)
- International Law Association of Thailand (est. 1984)
- International Laboratory of Architecture and Urban Design
- Iraqi Light Armored Vehicles