Bonds issued in State Revolving Fund program gain elite status, serve as the centerpiece of a successful Illinois Finance Authority and Illinois EPA-led initiative
What does IFA stand for?
IFA stands for Illinois Finance Authority
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFA
We have 312 other meanings of IFA in our Acronym Attic
- Intermediate Frequency/Radio Frequency
- Intrinsic F0 (Fundamental Frequency)
- Inhibitory Factor 1 (molecular biology)
- Initiation Factor 1 (molecular biology)
- International Formula 1
- Initiation Factor 2
- Initiation Factor 3
- Asociación Internacional de la Industria de los Fertilizantes
- Ian Farmer Associates Ltd
- IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) Financing Advantage
- Image Analysis Facility
- Immunofluorescence Assay
- Imposition Forfaitaire Annuelle (French: Fixed Annual Tax)
- In-Flight Alignment (GPS)
- In-Flight Anomaly (NASA)
- Independent Fee Appraiser (National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers)
- Independent Financial Adviser (UK)
- Index Funds Advisors, Inc. (Irvine, CA)
- Indian Football Association (India)
- Indiana Finance Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Illinois Finance Authority (authority) may implement and administer this program.
1 million Illinois Finance Authority, series 2012C;
NEW YORK -- The remarketing of the Illinois Finance Authority (IL) (Northwestern University) variable-rate demand revenue bonds series 2008-A, 2008-B, and 2008-C does not affect their ratings, according to Fitch Ratings.
9 million Illinois Finance Authority revenue bonds, series 2004 A, B & C*;
The Illinois Finance Authority ("IFA") is one of the nation's largest state-sponsored and self-financed entities principally engaged in issuing taxable and tax-exempt bonds, making loans and providing capital investment for businesses, non-profit organizations and local governments.
The rating for the above bond was entered in Fitch's ratings database under the issuer Illinois Finance Authority.
1 million in Illinois Finance Authority revenue bonds.