AFSCME Cites Misleading Disclosure, Improper Approval in Planned Resurrection Health Care Issuance CHICAGO, May 20 /PRNewswire/ -- AFSCME Council 31 appealed to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) today to immediately review a pending $375 million tax- exempt revenue bond sale, citing the flawed approval process utilized by the Illinois Finance Authority (IFA) and Governor Rod Blagojevich, and Resurrection Health Care's (RHC) failure to adequately disclose the legal vulnerability of its tax exemption.
What does IFA stand for?
IFA stands for Illinois Finance Authority
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFA
We have 312 other meanings of IFA in our Acronym Attic
- Intermediate Frequency/Radio Frequency
- Intrinsic F0 (Fundamental Frequency)
- Inhibitory Factor 1 (molecular biology)
- Initiation Factor 1 (molecular biology)
- International Formula 1
- Initiation Factor 2
- Initiation Factor 3
- Asociación Internacional de la Industria de los Fertilizantes
- Ian Farmer Associates Ltd
- IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) Financing Advantage
- Image Analysis Facility
- Immunofluorescence Assay
- Imposition Forfaitaire Annuelle (French: Fixed Annual Tax)
- In-Flight Alignment (GPS)
- In-Flight Anomaly (NASA)
- Independent Fee Appraiser (National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers)
- Independent Financial Adviser (UK)
- Index Funds Advisors, Inc. (Irvine, CA)
- Indian Football Association (India)
- Indiana Finance Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 million Illinois Finance Authority, series 2012C; --$77.
SAN FRANCISCO -- The remarketing of the Illinois Finance Authority (IL) (Alexian Brothers Health System) revenue refunding bond series 2005B does not affect its ratings, according to Fitch Ratings.
The Illinois Finance Authority ("IFA") is one of the nation's largest state-sponsored and self-financed entities principally engaged in issuing taxable and tax-exempt bonds, making loans and providing capital investment for businesses, non-profit organizations and local governments.
The rating for the above bond was entered in Fitch's ratings database under the issuer Illinois Finance Authority.
1 million in Illinois Finance Authority revenue bonds.
CHICAGO -- Fitch Ratings has published on Illinois Finance Authority (IL) (Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers) revenue bonds.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'A-' rating to the following Illinois Finance Authority revenue bonds: --$136 million revenue bonds (Alexian Health Brothers Health System), series 2010.