Morgan Creek Capital Management, Illinois Emerging Technologies Fund, and In-Q-Tel back leading innovator in high concentration photovoltaic (HCPV) modules DURHAM, N.
What does IETF stand for?
IETF stands for Illinois Emerging Technologies Fund
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IETF
We have 8 other meanings of IETF in our Acronym Attic
- Introduction to English Terminology of Chinese Medicine (book)
- Integrated Electronic Toll Collection System (transportation)
- Indian Electronic Thesis and Dissertation (digital repository)
- Integral Equation Time Domain
- Interactive Electronic Technical Documentation (Germany)
- iSCSI Enterprise Target Daemon
- Institute for the Evaluation of Teacher Education (Japan)
- Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India)
- Independent Environmental Technical Evaluation Group (est. 1997; Point Richmond, CA)
- International Education and Training Exhibition
- Indian Engineering Trade Fair (New Delhi, India)
- Indicators for Evaluation Task Force (International Joint Commission; Great Lakes ecosystem study)
- International Education Task Force (Fulbright Association)
- International Engineering and Technology Fair (India)
- International Essential Tremor Foundation
- Internet Engineering Task Force
- Internet Engineering Task Force Request for Comments
- International Emerging Talent Film Festival (Monaco)
- Internet Engineering Task Force - Working Group
- Immersive Education Technology Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
IllinoisVENTURES invests in early stage companies through its Illinois Emerging Technologies Fund, a venture fund focusing on university-derived technologies, particularly those developed at the University of Illinois.