The CATA partnered with the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) for assistance in identifying 40 qualified and interested veterans to participate in the program.
What does IDES stand for?
IDES stands for Illinois Department of Employment Security
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IDES
We have 26 other meanings of IDES in our Acronym Attic
- Interdigitated Piezo Fiber Composite
- Instituto de Educacion Popular del sur de California
- Idaho Department of Environmental Quality
- Innovative Design Engineering Research (UK)
- International Disaster & Emergency Readiness
- International Development Education Research Agency (Canada)
- International Development Education Resource Association (Canada)
- Irrevocable Deregistration and Export Request Authorisation (Australia)
- International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
- Integrated Development Environment for Embedded Real-Time Systems
- Industrial Design
- Information Dokumentation Erziehung Schweiz (German: Information Documentation Education Swisse)
- Institut d'Education Sensorielle (French)
- Institut d'Education Sensorielle (French: Institute of Sensory Education)
- Institut d'Estudis de la Seguretat (Spain)
- Institute for Diversity and Ethics in Sport
- Instituto de Desarrollo Económico y Social (Spanish: Institute of Economic and Social Development; Argentina)
- Instituto de Estudios Superiores (Spanish: Institute of Superior Studies; Argentina)
- Instituto Direito e Sociedade (Portugese)
- Integrated Debris Evolution Suite
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bureau of Labor Statistics and the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES).
Nonlawyers who represent employers before the Illinois Department of Employment Security in unemployment benefits hearings aren't using the kind of legal knowledge or skill that makes their conduct the unauthorized practice of law, the Illinois appellate court has held in opinions from two separate panels.
Bartholomew Parish (SBP) in administrative proceedings before the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) involving her dispute with SBP over employment compensation benefits.
2 percent from July of last year, according to the Illinois Department of Employment Security.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AA+' rating to the following Illinois Department of Employment security unemployment insurance fund building receipts revenue bonds: --$777.
Other factors such as jobs fuel home sales with the Illinois Department of Employment Security reporting 4,000 more jobs for our state in July and the overall unemployment rate down from last year.
For example, Englewood has about 40,000 people and 2,555 jobs, according to the census and "Where Workers Work," an annual report by the Illinois Department of Employment Security.