About the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity The Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity (DCEO) is the lead state agency responsible for improving Illinois' competitiveness in the global economy.
What does IDCEO stand for?
IDCEO stands for Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Inter Diocesan Christian Community Services
- International Dawn Chorus Day (UK)
- International Dial Carrier Direct
- Institute of Distance and Continuing Education (University of Guyana; Georgetown, Guyana)
- International Development of Computer Education
- International Development, Community, and Environment (Clark University; Worcester, MA)
- Intrasite Data Communications Equipment
- Interior Design Continuing Education Council
- Interdepartmental Committee on Employment Equity (Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat)
- Investor Day Central and Eastern Europe
- Integrated Dry Nox/So2 Emissions Control System
- I Don't Care Face (social media)
- IAI (Initiative for Association of Southeast Asian Nations Integration) Development Cooperation Forum
- Inter Denominational Christian Fellowship (India)
- Inter-Departmental Committee on Forestry (Consultative Group for Indonesia)
- International Detection Canine Foundation (security certification group)
- Isle of Dogs Community Foundation (UK)
- International Database on Craniofacial Anomalies
- Illinois Department of Children and Family Services
- Idaho Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit (Moscow, Idaho)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity administers the grants.
The Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEC) recently announced nearly $1 million in opportunity returns funding for upgrades at the National Corn-to-Ethanol Research Center (NCERC) at the Southern Illinois University Edwardsville campus.
About HSIEC HSIEC delivers specialized business development assistance in homeland security as part of the Illinois Entrepreneurship Network through a joint effort between Northwestern University and the Homeland Security Market Development Bureau (HSMD) within the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO).
12 /PRNewswire/ -- Today the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity, Bureau of Tourism (IDCEO/IBOT), launched the third annual Fall-O-Ween(TM) celebration, a fall travel campaign that runs now through Nov.
Additionally, the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity awarded iDC a $125,000 grant to enhance homeland security efforts.
is a partnership between the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce, the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO), Council on Competitiveness and World Business Chicago to advance innovation in several key sectors of the economy and to help make the Chicagoland region, and eventually the entire state of Illinois, a globally recognized center of innovation.
; Noa Asher, trade commissioner to the Midwest, Israel Trade and Investment Center; and Matthew Summy, deputy director, Homeland Security Market Development, Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity.