The Illinois Department of Children and Family Services now can focus on finding safe, permanent homes for children in its care without disruption and further conflict.
What does IDCFS stand for?
IDCFS stands for Illinois Department of Children and Family Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Investor Day Central and Eastern Europe
- Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- Integrated Dry Nox/So2 Emissions Control System
- I Don't Care Face (social media)
- IAI (Initiative for Association of Southeast Asian Nations Integration) Development Cooperation Forum
- Inter Denominational Christian Fellowship (India)
- Inter-Departmental Committee on Forestry (Consultative Group for Indonesia)
- International Detection Canine Foundation (security certification group)
- Isle of Dogs Community Foundation (UK)
- International Database on Craniofacial Anomalies
- Idaho Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit (Moscow, Idaho)
- Imaging and Distributed Computing Group
- International District Community Health Center
- Ingersoll District Collegiate Institute (Ingersoll, ON, Canada
- Institut pour Le Développement de La Coopération Internationale (French: Institute for the Development of International Cooperation)
- Interim Defined Central Office Interface (Bellcore)
- Islamic Daw'ah Carrier Initiative
- Islamic Dawah Centre International (UK)
- International Development Center of Japan
- Idaho Department of Commerce and Labor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contrary to the Reporter's implication ["Cut Short," June 2004], the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services does track fatalities and has done so for more than a decade.
PROSECUTION An interview with a Cook County, Illinois, State's Attorney revealed that the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services (IDCFS) initiates MSBP cases in juvenile court for the purpose of custody hearings.
Each of these incidents was a sign that something in a family was awry, but none set off enough alarms for the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services to take definitive action.
Allen, a spokeswoman for the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services, said the agency had paid $7.
IAS has been awarded and has been routinely performing fingerprint capture services for the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services and the gaming regulatory bodies for Illinois and Indiana.
A group of advocates is now calling on the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services to pour resources into poor, black communities so that these neighborhoods can keep troubled youth within their fold, whether it is by developing more group homes and institutions or offering intensive support services in foster homes.
Samuels, the new director of the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services, is a small-built man with tightly cropped hair and thick glasses over charcoal-colored eyes.