The Illinois Credit Union League said it played a central role in advancing new legislation, establishing a fast track or expedited foreclosure process to remedy abandoned residential properties.
What does ICUL stand for?
ICUL stands for Illinois Credit Union League
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICUL
- Ireland Canada University Foundation (est. 1993)
- International Computer Users Fellowship of Rotarians (Rotary Club)
- International Closed User Group (Bellcore)
- International Customer User Group
- International Cucurbit Genomics Initiative
- International Conference on Urban Health
- International Committee for Ultra-High Intensity Lasers
- International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication
- Interfaith Communities United for Justice & Peace
- International Conference on Universal Knowledge and Language (Universal Networking Digital Language Foundation; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Indiana Credit Union League
- Intensive Care Unit Length of Stay
- Irredeemable Convertible Unsecured Loan Stocks
- Independent Colleges and Universities of Missouri (Jefferson City, MO)
- Iron City Underground Music (band)
- Intermediate Command Unit Movement Officer (US Army)
- International Commission for Uniform Methods of Sugar Analysis
- International Conference on Ultra Modern Technology
- International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources
- Intensive Care Unit Not on Life Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
MECU chose to expand its relationship with PULSE following a comprehensive review, facilitated by the Illinois Credit Union League Service Corporation, that included a detailed analysis of MECU's debit program transaction history.
Dick was President and CEO of the Illinois Credit Union League for 10 years.
The Illinois Credit Union League (ICUL) began using AimbridgeConnect in 2006 and was so pleased with the product and its results that in 2007, the League decided to talk to Aimbridge about replacing its current credit card decisioning for almost 200 credit unions.
And in a letter to the Illinois Credit Union League, Illinois Bankers Association and Community Bankers Association of Illinois, Durbin argued that the increase in fees from larger banks gives them a strong competitive advantage.
The Illinois Credit Union League (ICUL) is one of Aimbridge Lending Solutions' first customers to use a product in the direct lending suite.
However, some lobbyists and Durbin allies said that CUNA and the Illinois Credit Union League had originally agreed to back the amendment then changed their mind.
The Illinois Credit Union League Service Corporation's AUTOSOURCE Division (AUTOSOURCE) and Aimbridge Indirect Lending have teamed up to more efficiently generate a greater number of auto loans for credit unions.