The Illinois Credit Union League said it played a central role in advancing new legislation, establishing a fast track or expedited foreclosure process to remedy abandoned residential properties.
What does ICU stand for?
ICU stands for Illinois Credit Union
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICU
We have 150 other meanings of ICU in our Acronym Attic
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses Database
- International Center for Technology in Virtual Reality (Portalegre, Portugal )
- Interior Communication and Televideo System (US Navy)
- International Congress of Toxicology
- International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia
- I Could Tell You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You
- I Could Tell You But Then I Would Have to Kill You
- I See You
- Ibaraki Christian University (Japan)
- Ill Crew Universal
- Image Control Unit
- Imperial College Union (England)
- Implementation Coordination Unit
- Indian Christians United
- Indiana Central University (now University of Indianapolis)
- Industrial and Commercial Union (South Africa)
- Information and Communications University (Daejon, South Korea)
- Information Coordination Unit
- Injection Control Unit
- Inner City Unit (band; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MECU chose to expand its relationship with PULSE following a comprehensive review, facilitated by the Illinois Credit Union League Service Corporation, that included a detailed analysis of MECU's debit program transaction history.
For her groundbreaking work, Nevener was posthumously inducted into the Illinois Credit Union Hall of Fame.
21 /PRNewswire/ -- Equifax (NYSE: EFX) today announced that Equifax Card Services and the Illinois Credit Union League (ICUL) Service Corporation are extending their long standing card processing partnership.
Aimbridge has always provided an array of solutions to help maximize unique lending strategies," said Philip Curle, lending manager at Illinois Credit Union League.
The Illinois Credit Union League (ICUL) began using AimbridgeConnect in 2006 and was so pleased with the product and its results that in 2007, the League decided to talk to Aimbridge about replacing its current credit card decisioning for almost 200 credit unions.
The Illinois credit union also will be using the Tolland, Conn.
The Illinois Credit Union League (ICUL) is one of Aimbridge Lending Solutions' first customers to use a product in the direct lending suite.